Apple’s stock price has been on an upward trajectory since March of this year after it took a bit of a nosedive thanks to the coronavirus pandemic.
Things are better than ever right now as well, with a single share now worth more than $500. And who would want to bet against it going even higher in the coming days and weeks.
With an iPhone launch just weeks away, Apple’s stock is in a good place right now, despite lawsuits coming out of Tim Cook’s ears and accusations of anti-competitive behavior stacking up. And with a market cap north of $2 trillion, it’s fair to say the company’s shareholders are pretty happy, too.
Apple has seen its stock price more than double since its low of around $224 back in March of this year and, again, it’s only likely to go up. The company has announced that a four-to-one stock split will take place at the end of August, so the individual value of a share will obviously fall in that regard, however.
That will take a single share to around the $125 mark, although everyone who had a single share will have four as of August 31.
Apple’s iPhone announcement will likely also come alongside a new Apple Watch and potential iPad announcement, both things that should help the stock price increase yet further.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 3 IPSW Links And iPadOS 14 Beta 3 Released
- iOS 14 Beta 3 OTA Profile File Download Available Without Dev Account, Here’s How To Get It
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak