Apple TV+ hit, “The Morning Show”, will begin filming for the first time since lockdown on October 19, according to a new report by Deadline.
Apple had to stop filming in the face of COVID-19 pandemic and has been waiting for things to settle down to the point of being able to kick things back into gear. The first season was a huge hit for Apple, winning various awards and being nominated for many more.
Being able to get the second season onto TV screens as soon as possible is vital.
We can expect the second season to tackle the pandemic head on, with some rewriting going down despite the fact that two episodes were almost complete.
Season 2 of The Morning Show is expected to reflect the pandemic. While the first two episodes had been almost completed when COVID hit, “I know that they’re also rewriting, which is crazy because that’s what happened in the first season,” Duplass told Deadline in August. They had a whole set of scripts [then] and they rewrote everything to include the #MeToo movement, and now we’ve got other, larger, global phenomenon to deal with. I don’t know what they’re doing but I know they’re rewriting.”
We don’t know when the new season will be available to watch but it’s a pretty safe bet that it won’t be any time soon. Rewriting and then filming a TV show isn’t a two-minute job, after all.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak