Apple has shared a new trailer for the upcoming Apple TV+ show called The Morning Show. The trailer is a minute long and shows just what we can expect when the drama starts to unfold on-screen.
The Apple TV+ service isn’t yet ready for prime time but has been hotly anticipated since its announcement in March. It had been rumored for years and with so many great shows in the works we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
The show itself features some of the biggest names in the business including Jennifer Anniston, Steve Carell, and Reese Witherspoon. The first of those two are said to be earning huge sums of money for the show – up to $1 million each and every one of them.
As Apple gets ready to launch Apple TV+, it’s beginning to offer more trailers of the biggest shows that will be included on the service. We’ve already seen a trailer for the excellent looking For All Mankind and we’d expect more details of other shows to appear in due course.
While we don’t yet know how much Apple TV+ will cost, we do know that it will work on all of Apple’s devices as well as the Roku and Amazon Fire TV streaming options. Some smart televisions will also have the software required to make the service available there, too. The service itself is set to launch later this fall. And it really cannot come soon enough!
You may also like to check out:
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- iOS 13 Beta 6 Profile File Download Without Developer Account On Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 6 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update
- Jailbreak iOS 12.2 Using Unc0ver 3.3.0 IPA
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]