At its WWDC 2018 keynote, Apple has officially unveiled macOS 10.14 Mojave. The update will be available later this year to Mac users and includes new features, interface tweaks, and more. Head below for all of the details…
Tim Cook kicked things off by saying that Apple “loves the Mac” as it puts the customer “at the center of the experience.” macOS 10.14 is “chockfull of new features inspired by new features, but designed for everyone.”
- Dark mode extends throughout the entire interface, including apps such as photos, Finder, Calendar, Mail, iTunes, Messages, Xcode, Pages, and more
- Wallpaper changes dynamically in dark mode
- A new Dynamic Desktop feature makes your desktop subtly change through the day
- Desktop Stacks make organizing your desktop easier, atomically arranging files on the desktop by tag, date, type, and more. Auto organized and new files automatically go into their respective stacks
- Can scrub files inside stack with a mouse over
Be sure to stay tuned to our continually updating news hub for all of the latest news out of WWDC 2018.