Apple has updated its regional sites for Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates to declare the Apple Watch will be accessible on Oct 22.
Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates will be a part of the eighth Apple Watch launch wave. Apple Watch enlarges to to Poland, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg and Belgium to morrow and to Brazil and Columbia on Oct 16.
- April 2 4: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong-Kong, Japan, Great Britain, United States of America
- June 26: Italy, Mexico, Singapore, S. Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and Taiwan
- July 17: The Netherlands, Sweden, and Siam
- July 3 1: newzealand, Russian Federation, and Turkey
- September 25: Austria, Denmark, and Eire
- October 9: Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg, and Poland
- October 16: Brazil and Colombia
- October 2-2: Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, pricing for the Apple Watch Sport begins at 1,399 dirhams for the 38mm product, which is equal to about $380 in U.S. dollars. Apple Watch costs are unavailable on the web site.