Apple’s Brazilian and Colombian sites are updated to remember that that the Apple Watch will be found in those states on Friday, Oct 16.
The October 16th launch of the Apple Watch in Brazil and Colombia will indicate the seventh Apple Watch launch tide. The sixth launch tide will take place next Friday, with the Apple Watch enlarging to Poland, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg and Belgium.
- April 2 4: Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong-Kong, Japan, UK and USA
- June 26: Italy, Mexico, Singapore, S. Korea, Spain, Switzerland, and Taiwan
- July 17: The Netherlands, Sweden, and Thailand
- July 3 1: Newzealand, Russian Federation, and Turkey
- September 25: Austria, Denmark, and Ireland
- October 9: Belgium, Finland, Norway, Luxembourg, and Poland
- October 16: Brazil and Colombia
In Brazil, pricing for the Apple Watch Sport begins at 2.899,00 reals for the 38mm version, which is equal to about $733.70. Apple Watch costs in Colombia are unavailable on the web site.