Apple today, after months of waiting, made the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro available for all to buy. Alongside the new iPhones, the latest iPad Air 4 also went on sale for the first time despite being announced a month ago.
Apple announced the new releases in a Newsroom post, sharing details of launch day from around the world.
Unlike previous years, Apple also shared images of the distribution network that brought the iPhones and iPad to stores and pre-orders worldwide.
At Apple’s distribution center in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, team members prepared iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPad Air for shipment to stores and customers across the East Coast and Canada.
Apple also showed images of pallets being loaded and unloaded onto airplanes, ready to be shipped to their destination. Logistically, getting its new products into the hands of buyers hasn’t been an easy process this year. The iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro launch itself came later than expected due to complications related to the coronavirus pandemic. What’s more, the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max won’t be available until next month, too.
Have you received your new iPhone or are you waiting for one of the two models that aren’t yet available? Shout out in the comments and let us know! Or did the iPad Air 4 tickle your fancy more than a new iPhone this year? The new colors and iPad Pro-like design definitely make this one of the biggest iPad Air redesigns ever.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak