Apple’s iPhone 7 complete with 32GB of internal storage is available to purchase right now as part of Amazon’s Renewed initiative. The smartphone will set you back $154 and comes fully unlocked.
For anyone who hasn’t yet taken part in purchasing from the Amazon Renewed initiative, it’s worth reiterating that each purchase does come with peace-of-mind, provided by Amazon’s 90-Day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for a huge selection of smartphones, computers, video games, power tools, and even more products that work and look like new and are backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. We want you to be delighted with your purchase, but if you aren’t completely satisfied, you are eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt with the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
The iPhone 7 comes with a 4.7-inch Retina display offering multi-touch functionality with IPS technology. It has dual-domain pixels for wide-viewing angles and comes with a number of other built-in technologies that made this one of the best mobile displays of its time. The device is IP67-rated, offer resistance against splashes, dust ingress, and water.
Under the display lives Apple’s own A10 Fusion chip and it comes with a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera as well as a 7-megapixel forward-facing selfie shooter. This hardware was released prior to Face ID being a thing so you will have to make do with Touch ID embedded within the Home button on the front of the device. Touch ID lets you use Apple Pay in stores, within apps, and on the web, as well as complete purchases made with Apple Pay on your Mac on the web.
If you are looking to get yourself a new smartphone but aren’t particularly fussed about having the latest and greatest hardware and prefer affordability over cutting-edge, then you know exactly what to do. Jump on over to the direct link below to take advantage of this deal. No discount codes or coupons are required.
Buy: Apple iPhone 7, 32GB, Black – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) from Amazon: $154
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak