Throughout the holiday season Amazon was offering Apple’s current iPad at discounted prices, and that was pretty amazing for one big reason – Apple products tend to never be available at reduced prices. Not from Apple, and not from third-party resellers, either.
That apparently isn’t stopping Amazon, and the company is once again offering some iPads at great prices.
Even though some of these prices may not be quite as good as they were last month, they’re still pretty remarkable considering the pricing situation we just outlined. With that in mind, and considering we don’t know how long stock nor the sale will last, we suggest you get your orders in sooner rather than later if a new iPad is on your wishlist.
Currently, there are two iPads specifically available at discounted rates:
- Apple 2018 iPad WiFi 32GB – $279.99 | Original price $329
- Apple 2018 iPad 6 WiFi 128GB – $354.99 | Original price $429
Both iPads are ostensibly the same, bar the amount of storage on-board. That means that you’ll get the same specifications under the hood, including:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP camera with 1080p video and 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Two speaker audio
- Apple Pencil support
The current iPad is great value right now, even before these discounts kick in, and if you’re an artist you can even grab yourself a first generation Apple Pencil to and draw or paint to your heart’s content. Remember though, these prices won’t last forever.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2: New Jailbreak Exploit On Horizon Once Patched In 12.1.3 Update
- Download: iOS 12.1.3 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Download iOS 12.1.2 16C104 IPSW Links, OTA For iPhone XS, Max, XR, X And More
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.1.2 To iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.1.1
- iOS 12.1.2 Release Notes, Changelog And Other Changes As Highlighted By Apple
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.2 Status Update: Here’s What You Need To Know