How do you fancy grabbing yourself a 2020 Apple Mac mini with a $50 discount applied? If this is the type of hardware that you are looking for, then you can pick up the M1-powered Mac right now for just $649.
When looking for a new Mac, many punters will often only consider something like a MacBook Pro/Air or one of Apple’s iMac machines that come with a keyboard, mouse, and a monitor as a full package. However, there is a cost associated with that. For people that like to choose their own peripherals and have their own monitors, the Mac mini is an extremely affordable, powerful, and versatile choice.
And it’s even more affordable thanks to this deal!
You get all of the power of Apple’s much-talked-about M1 silicon for just $649. The Apple-designed M1 chip brings about a “giant leap” in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance. The 8-core CPU packs up to 3x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever and is perfect for intensive apps and games. If you are upgraded from an older Intel-based Mac, then you will definitely notice the improvement.
It comes with a 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning as well as 8GB of unified memory so everything that you do is fast and fluid. You also benefit from an extremely small footprint and 256GB of SSD storage. And, of course, you get the latest and greatest version of macOS, which will include a free-of-charge upgrade to macOS Monterey when it is officially launched later this year.
The direct link that you will need to access this deal is listed below. Head on over there right now to fill in any blanks that you may have about the Mac mini. when you’re ready, just go through with the purchase and you will get this wonderfully powerful machine for just $649 without the need for any discount codes or money-off coupons.
Buy: 2020 Apple Mac Mini with Apple M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) from Amazon: $649 | Original price: $699
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak