Apple’s brand new premium entry-level 2020 iPhone SE smartphone is now available to pre-order in more than 40 countries and territories around the world.
The device is offered with three different storage configurations and will start shipping in a week’s time on April 24. For a number of years, those who didn’t want to invest in Apple’s top-of-the-range hardware but who still wanted to stay within the iOS ecosystem put their faith in the original iPhone SE.
It was an extremely capable device that was offered with entry-level prices and was designed to appeal to those who simply can’t, or don’t want to, spend upwards of $1,000.00 on a smartphone. This latest second-generation hardware replaces that with a stunning new design and an all-new appealing factor.
Lovers of the iPhone 8 will immediately be able to resonate with the design of the second-generation iPhone SE. It offers a stunning 4.7-inch Retina HD display and comes with Apple’s A13 Bionic chip under-the-hood. For a lot of people, the defining feature will be the fact that Apple has saved money by not including a TrueDepth camera system in order to make Face ID posible but has instead used the old-faith Home button with embedded Touch ID sensor.
It comes with a single 12-megapixel rear camera rather than the sophisticated triple-lens system that Apple’s top-of-the-range devices have but it does offer great performance with 4K video recording. This device definitely lacks the pizzazz and overall look and feel of Apple’s premium devices – there’s not long to wait until iPhone 12 is at least announced – but that’s the whole point. It’s still a gorgeous device that is highly affordable and will likely dominate the market that it finds itself in.
As mentioned, pre-orders are available right now, likely in your territory or region, with prices starting from $399 for the 64GB variant. The 128GB option costs $449 and the larger 256GB option will set you back $549. All versions are available finished in White, Black, or (PRODUCT)RED with the latter version helping with the fight against the novel coronavirus. Also, if you are an Apple Card user, make sure to pay with that to claim a 3% Daily Cash reward.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak