Apple’s newly launched iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro lineup is one of its most colorful yet, not least in the way that it allows users to mix and match the color of their devices with the color of their accessories.
The company is now making it easier than ever to see which colors go best with others via the new iPhone 12 Studio.
A web page rather than an app, the tool lets users select an iPhone size and color and then put a case on it. That gives them the chance to take colors, combinations of colors, or a spin at a time where they can’t just head into an Apple Store and do it.
Users can even take the Apple leather wallet for a spin as well, lapping it onto the back of the imaginary iPhone using imaginary MagSafe.
Apple has done things like this before, specifically for the Apple Watch. The wearable is another example of something those color and material choices are personal – and users can’t try them on in-store like they once did.
Once people have created their fancy new look they can share the whole thing to Twitter via the #iPhone12Studio tag. It’s a pretty great way to get a feel for what people have come up with, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.2
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak