Apple’s stock price looks set to hit $500 sooner or later with the company on an almost constant upward swing right now.
The company recently became the first United States company to reach the milestone of a $2 trillion market cap. And things just keep on getting better.
Shares today closed out with an increase of around 4% and these shares are worth more than double what they were back in March. March closed out at around $224 per share and prices have continued to bounce north ever since.
Apple recently announced that it will undergo a four-to-one stock split that will take place on August 31. The move won’t change the company’s overall valuation though, with the value of a single share being multiplied by the number of shares available equating to the market cap.
While Apple has become the first US-based $2 trillion company it’s unlikely to be the last. Amazon, Alphabet, and Microsoft have all been on a surge this year.
Apple’s stock price will only likely increase over the next couple of months with the company set to announce new iPhones, Apple Watches, and iPads. The new legal spat with Epic Games over the inner workings of the App Store likely won’t help matters, though.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 5 Now Available
- iOS 14 Beta 5 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak