Apple has already kicked off its annual Back to School promotion and as part of that, it has also confirmed that students will be able to take advantage of an extended Apple Music trial.
Often an Apple Music trial gets you three months of free service, but if you’re a student, you’ll receive double that amount of time right now. That means that Apple Music is now available to students for free for a whole six months.
Once the trial ends, students will automatically be added to the Apple Music student plan, which costs $4.99 per month. That’s already a discount on the normal price for everyone else.
In order to be able to take advance of this trial, you need to be a student with an active email address. You will also need to verify your identity via UNiDAYS. Unfortunately, this trial is also only available to new customers, so if you’ve had an Apple Music trial or subscription in the past, you’re out of luck. You can, of course, still take advantage of that discounted $4.99 per month price regardless.
This new trial offer comes alongside reduced pricing for the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro that arrived alongside slight refreshes for both models. Apple also ditched the 12-inch MacBook during the same refresh, too.
A new rumored 16-inch MacBook Pro is also said to be in the works, although a release date for that appears to still be up in the air.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Profile Download Free Along With iPadOS 13 Will Be Available This July, Confirms Apple
- iOS 13 Beta 1 OTA Configuration Profile And iPadOS 13 Download Not Released Yet, Here’s Why
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Downgrade iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 Beta To iOS 12.3.1 / 12.4
- iOS 13 Public Beta 1 Download Release Date Announced Along With macOS 10.15, tvOS 13 Public Betas
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- iOS 13 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]