After announcing the Series 3 Apple Watch and Apple TV 4K, we got our first official glimpse at the new iPhone 8/Plus and X. As expected, accessory makers are already flooding the internet with new cases, covers, screen protectors and more. We have started to lay out some of the best options already available below and will continue to update this post as more hit store shelves. And be sure to keep an eye on 9to5Toys for all the best deals on cases over the next week and beyond.
Keep in mind, considering Apple’s new options, the iPhone 7/Plus cases will also fit the iPhone 8/Plus.
Apple’s iPhone X cases start at $39 for the basic Silicone, $49 for the Leather case and $99 for the Leather Folio, but are still listed as “currently unavailable”. You can find out even more details about Apple’s new Leather Folio for your iPhone X right here.
- Neo, Ultra, Tough Armor, Liquid, Hybrid S, Air Armor, Flip Armor, more
- More information on SPigen’s new iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X cases right here.
- Apex, Skyfall, Valt, Legion, Parallax, Coastline, Spectra, Nero Tough and Nero Slim
- Air Prism, Flex S, Wave, Fusion, Onyx, Flow, Mirror, Slim, more
- Rugged, Wallet, Leather Folio, Clear Folio, Clear, more
- Otterbox’s iPhone X models are not yet available and are still listed as coming soon.
- DTLA Impact Resistant, Classic Grip, Wallet Case, Leather Pocket Case, more
- Multiple styles and colors
Here is some more details on Totallee’s super thin, branding-free iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X cases
Urban Armor Gear:
More Cases at $15 or less: