Amazon is selling the BESTEK 150W Power Inverter for just $12 if you enter a special discount code when checking out. Normally, it would sell for around $17.
This might not be the biggest deal we’ll share today but if you’re in the market for a power inverter anyway, why not save a little money while you make your choice?
This power inverter takes a single 12V car output and then turns it into multiple ways of powering other things. There are two 4.1A USB ports alongside a single 110V AC outlet, too. That means you’ll have most angles covered when you’re mobile and need to keep all of your gadgets fully charged. Including computers, tablets, and of course, phones.
There are safety doors to prevent children from accidentally putting their fingers into the AC outlet and the whole thing is super compact so it won’t take up room in your car or bag. At around the same size as an iPhone you won’t find this power inverter getting in the way at all.
Remember to enter the discount code when checking out otherwise you won’t be able to take advantage of this special price. And do it soon, too. We don’t know for sure how long this price will be around for.
Buy: BESTEK 150W Power Inverter from Amazon: $12 with code OCDCK9G6 | Original price: $17
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.2 On iPhone X, SE Demoed Using checkm8 Exploit
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.2 Beta 2 Released
- Download: iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.2 / iPadOS 13.1.2 To iOS 13.1.1 / 13.1 / 13.0 / 12.1.4, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- iOS 13.1 Jailbreak Update: Security Content Fixes And Patches Detailed By Apple