Apple has officially released beta 4 downloads of its upcoming tvOS 12, macOS 10.14 Mojave, and, of course, watchOS 5. These new releases mean that owners of compatible Apple TV, Apple Watch, and Mac hardware can now start testing the latest iteration of Apple’s platform revamps and ensure that it meets their requirements on their preferred hardware.
Following hot on the heels of the beta 4 release of iOS 12, Apple is now following with a slew of releases that shows its continued willingness to take its platforms to the next level ahead of a public release.
tvOS 12 beta 4: There isn’t really much that Apple can do with tvOS going forward. When installed on Apple TV, tvOS is already unbelievably mature and offers a wonderful set-top box experience when connected to a high-definition television set. With this latest release, Apple is bringing extensive single sign-on, support for Dolby Atmos, and additional power for developers to be able to build better apps.
watchOS 5 beta 4: What more could Apple do with watchOS to make it more powerful, performant, and appealing to those sitting on the fence as far as Apple Watch ownership goes? Well, how about additional Workout options, more control and power over how data is tracked and used, different workout types, and even Activity competitions with friends and peers? There is also enhanced Siri, a new Podcasts app, and wonderful walkie-talkie functionality.
macOS 10.14 Mojave beta 4: If you own a Mac, then you are definitely going to want to be at the front of the queue when Mojave drops later this year. The platform will come with a new dynamic desktop feature that changes during the time of the day, an organizational masterpiece called Stacks, a stunning new Dark Mode, an enhanced screenshot capture experience, and support for the new FaceTime calling which supports up to 32 people in one call. Unlike tvOS 12, macOS 10.14 Mojave is a big overhaul.
As mentioned, all of the latest betas of the software listed above are available to download right now for all of your compatible Apple TV, Apple Watch, and Mac hardware that you own directly from software update section of the device itself. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can grab them from developer.apple.com.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4.1 On iPhone X By Downgrading To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, Here’s How
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad [Devs Only]
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]