Cryptocurrency Bitcoin today breached the $50,000 point for the first time in its history with no sign of a slowdown in sight.
The news comes as more and more companies announce that they are jumping into Bitcoin, either as an investment or as a method of receiving payment from their customers.
Also check: How To Buy Dogecoin, BTC, ETH On iPhone Or Android Easily
Elon Musk’s Tesla recently made the announcement that it was picking up $1.5 billion in Bitcoin while also confirming that it will accept the cryptocurrency when people buy cars, too.
While we’ve seen Bitcoin go through huge bumps like this before, there’s been a crash shortly afterward. That isn’t thought to be the case here, with many reporting that things are different this time around.
Also check: How To Buy Bitcoin From iPhone Or Android Device The Easy Way
Bitcoin, of course, isn’t the only cryptocurrency in town but it’s the one that everyone seems to know and it’s definitely the one that the likes of Tesla and other companies are starting to get into. Whether that’s going to continue into the future, however, remains to be seen.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak