Anker is already one of our favorite makers of charging accessories, but when it manages to turn a single cable into three and then let you save a few dollars in the process, it’s impossible not to fall in love with those guys. Right now, you can bag yourself an Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 cable for just $13.99.
That’s a 22% discount on the normal price of around $18, making this the kind of deal you shouldn’t miss out on. Normally this cable would sell for around $18 which is already good considering what it’s capable of. But right now is absolutely the right time to get those orders in!
Buy: Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable from Amazon: $13.99 | Original price: $18
You won’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-page coupons to take advantage of this deal, either. Just add your new cable to your cart, check out, and start clearing out all of those old and boring cables you won’t want to even look at anymore.
So what makes this particular cable so impressive? We’re glad you asked!
– One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
That Lightning connector is MFi-certified as well, so you won’t need to worry that it could stop working all because Apple made some software changes. That isn’t something you can be sure of with some other cables, that’s for sure!
Whether you’re charging an iPhone, and Android phone, or something with a Micro USB connector, this cable is for you. Get an order in now while you can.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Download iOS 14 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14
- Jailbreak iOS 14 Status Update For iPhone And iPad
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak