We all have far too many things to charge and power. That’s just a fact of life in 2020. That along with pandemics and all the other horrible things going on right now. But we can do something about not having enough AC outlets, at least. Anker’s awesome power strip is available now for just $28.
Normally, this power strip would sell for around $34, but if you order now you’ll pay just $28.89, a saving of more than $5 and a solid 15%. You won’t need to enter any discount codes to take advantage of this discount, nor will you have to remember to clip any on-page coupons, either. We don’t know about you, but we do enjoy a discount that doesn’t make us jump through hoops just to get it!
Buy: Anker Power Strip with USB-C from Amazon: $28.89 | Original price: $34
This particular power strip has plenty going for it, starting with two USB-A ports and moving on to two AC outlets and a single USB-C port. That’s a total of five different ways to charge things, with the USB-C outlet powerful enough to charge the iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, and a ton of phones.
Those USB-A ports also support PowerIQ technology, ensuring they send just the right amount of juice to devices depending on what they are and what they need. It’s all very clever, really.
At the time of writing, this power strip has more than 50 reviews with a score of 4.7 stars. That’s a stellar rating, especially considering you’d need to be really happy or upset with something like a power strip to make you review it!
We don’t know how long this deal will be on the table, so be sure to get your order in now while you still can!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Download IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 1 For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 14 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- iOS 14 Hidden Features On iPhone And iPad That You Don’t Know About [List]
- Download: iOS 13.6 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File, Beta 2 Of iPadOS 13.6 Released
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak