If you’re picking up an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro this weekend, you’re going to need some way to charge it. Apple isn’t putting any chargers in the boxes anymore but don’t worry – there are some great wall chargers out there. Right now, you can bag one for just $14 and it’s going to charge pretty much anything you throw at it, too.
Normally, this 60W USB-C charger would sell for around $26, but if you buy now and clip the on-page coupon you’ll pay just $14. Pretty cool, right?
Buy: AUKEY 60W USB-C Charger from Amazon: $14 with on-page coupon | Original price: $26
That 60W power rating is more than enough to power your new iPhone, but it can charge so much more as well – including notebook computers.
This 60W Power Delivery charger powers most PD devices. Perfect for USB-C laptops such as 13” MacBook Pro and Dell XPS 13. Also works with iPhones, iPad Pro, Nintendo Switch, and other compatible USB-C devices that support USB Power Delivery.
It’s easy to see why this charger is so popular. With more than 220 reviews on Amazon and a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five, this is one great charger. Whether you’re powering an iPhone 12, a Nintendo Switch, or even an Android phone this thing will do the job just fine.
We don’t know when this on-page coupon will go away so keep that in mind when planning making your purchase.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak