Is Colossus repo in Kodi down or not working for you? Here’s how to fix it by installing it the right way on your existing Kodi setup.
The Colossus Repository is fast becoming one of the most popular and important installations for Kodi users
It’s for that reason that it’s uber frustrating when issues occur, or the installation seems to fail for one reason or another. That’s why we have your back with a step-by-step guide on how to install the Colossus repo the right way. We all know what we are here for, so let’s dive right in and take a look at the process.
Step 1: First of all, you are going to need the relevant files from a GitHub page. Jump on over to this page in your web browser where Colossus is hosted and download the latest zip file: repository.colossus-999.999.6.zip
Step 2: Now you need to launch Kodi and select Add-ons from the home screen and then choose the Add-ons browser icon which looks like little box-like icon. From within there, select the Install from zip file option.
Step 3: Yes, you guessed it, you’re likely ahead of the curve with this one, but you now need to select the zip file that you just downloaded from the Colossus GitHub page. Kodi will then give you a notification of success. Take yourself back to the main Add-on Browser screen and select the Install from repository option.
Step 4: You should now be able to see an option for Colossus Repository. Select that and then choose the Video add-ons option. This will give you access to the full range of add-ons that the Colossus Repository holds. It’s then up to you to sift through the options, view the information about each one, and install on a one-by-one basis to bring the video features that suit your needs.
The Colossus repo is currently in very high demand with Kodi users from all parts of the world, which means that it can sometimes seem unavailable or users can struggle to download and get the repo installed successfully. The key to this situation is patience. As long as you follow the above steps, and understand that you now need to get the source directly from the Colossus GitHub page, everything will work out alright in the end.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 17.5.1 APK Download For Android Will Fix Startup Crash Issue
- Spoof Or Fake Location In iOS 11 iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- iNDS iOS 11 IPA Download On iPhone [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download Kodi 17.5 IPA, APK, DEB File Of Final Version For iOS, Android And More
- Kodi Android Installer App Addon: How To Download And Use It [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1, 11.0.3 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1 / 11.0.3 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]