Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Ulysses: The ultimate writing app for Mac, iPad and iPhone. Get your first 3 months free for a limited time at ulysses.app/9to5mac. [App Store | Mac App Store]
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Report: Apple’s original content spending hits $6 billion, Apple TV+ launching ‘within next 2 months’
- Apple TV+ price rumored at $10/month, coming in November
- Beats launching three new Powerbeats Pro colors next week
- Apple Card now available to all iPhone users in the United States, 3% cashback for Uber and Uber Eats
- Hands-on: Apple Card approval, application, more
- Sonos Bluetooth speaker – leaked name and photos
- macOS Catalina Home app adds new icon options for HomeKit lights and plugs
- Exclusive: Apple Arcade hands-on with early access games [Video]
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!