Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Kolide: User focused security for teams that use Slack. Try Kolide’s new product free for 30 days for your entire fleet.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple releases third iOS 13 developer beta and more
- What’s new in iOS 13 beta 3?
- Mysterious 13-inch MacBook Pro hits FCC, could be new model with 32GB of RAM
- Apple Watch and the legacy of Jony Ive: making health mainstream through design
- Opinion: Will there be an Apple Display for the rest of us?
- Agenda note taking app for iOS and macOS adds full integration with Apple’s Reminders
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!