Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Apollo for Reddit: A powerful Reddit client for iOS, designed by a former Apple employee. Download it now on the App Store.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- TwelveSouth launches HiRise Wireless stand, features removable Qi charging pad for travel and AirPods charging
- Mophie’s new Powerstation Hub packs a portable battery with wireless charging in a USB-C wall charger
- Apple confirms plans to expand Seattle hub to 2,000 employees over coming years
- Apple Watch ECG app credited with saving UK customer just one week after launch
- Apple Health Guide
- Apple Watch shipments grew 22% in 2018, thanks to popularity of the Series 4
- Apple updates iWork for iOS and macOS with new style options, Apple Pencil customization, more
- Is there a place for augmented reality in Apple Stores?
- Hands-on: macOS Catalina top features [Video]
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!