Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by OmniFocus: Try OmniFocus for iOS, the gold-standard professional to-do list manager with apps for the web, Mac, and iOS.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- Apple Watch sleep tracking revealed: sleep quality, battery, more
- ‘Apple Glasses’ explained and how iPhone-connected item trackers will work
- Purported iPhone 11 benchmark suggests 1 GB additional RAM and modest CPU speed-up
- Poll: Are you excited about Apple Watch sleep tracking? [Video]
- iOS 13: How to connect a PlayStation controller or Xbox game controller to your iPhone and iPad
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!