Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by OmniFocus: Try OmniFocus for the Web, the new browser-based companion app to the professional to-do list manager for Mac and iOS.
Ecobee HomeKit Thermostat
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are recorded every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes/Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories discussed in this episode:
- iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro now available to order, starting at $699
- Spotify using location data to curb family plan abuse
- Slack builds its own dark mode for Mac, here’s how to use it
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: hands on with every official Apple case [Video]
- Stacktrace Podcast 053: “It’s a camera party!”
- Best iPhone 11 pre-order deals: Free device with new line, up to $300 gift card, more
- Apple’s new 10.2-inch iPad is already notably discounted ahead of launch
- Apple Watch Series 4 heavily discounted today, new Series 3 pricing from $199
- 9to5Toys on Twitter
Enjoy the podcast?:
Shop Apple at Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!