Wireless chargers are super convenient, and having them dotted around your home means you don’t need to worry about fishing charging cables from the back of your desk ever again. But they can also help in one other environment, and that’s the car. Right now you can pick up an awesome wireless car charger and save big at the same time.
The charger that’s available at a huge discount right now is the Dodocool Wireless Car Charger, and it’s pretty great. Whereas normal car chargers and indeed holders have one fixing mechanism, this one has three to choose from. That means you can use either an air vent attachment, or one of two different bracket attachments. All of this means the charger can be placed almost anywhere in your car.
When the charger is installed, it’ll charge any wireless device at up to 10W. Android phones like the Galaxy S10 will take full advantage of that, and current iPhones are good to go at slightly lower speeds, too.
The beauty of such a wireless charger is that it not only gets power into your phone when your need it most, but also keeps you safe by putting your phone’s display in a better position for use with Google Maps, Waze, and such.
Oh, and that deal?
Buy: Dodocool Wireless Car Charger Mount 3 in 1 Qi Car Mount from Amazon: $11.99 with code 2FVJMWRT | Original price: $30
That’s a discount of a massive 60%, and this deal is good through May 4th, so you have a little time to get your order in and take advantage of a great price. Just don’t forget to enter that special discount code at checkout in order to get that 60% discount which we mentioned above. Such deals don’t knock on the door every single day.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad