It’s that time of the week once again when Apple throws in a paid iOS app for free for iPhone and iPad users to feast on as part of its Free App of the Week promo. Today’s title usually retails for $0.99 on the App Store, but can yours for absolutely free till Thursday.
Called “klocki”, it is a relaxing puzzler with minimalistic graphics, and has shed its price after quite a while. The last complete drop in its price tag was in September last year.
The game comes from developer Maciej Targoni who also happens to be the creator of the much popular Hook, which was a puzzler as well. The game employs a geometric style of gameplay with users required to connect a bunch of lines by interacting with the laid out tiles. Of course for the game to be as relaxing as it claims to be, a good musical background is a must, and “klocki” pretty much nails it on that front.
It’s a relaxing game, that is loaded with a lot of different features. Your goal is to connect different types of lines together. Calming music and sounds were made by Wojciech Wasiak.
So if you find yourself craving some relaxing time on your iPhone or iPad or are looking to slightly tax your brain with problems to solve on a bus ride or the subway, “klocki” will keep you entertained for quite some time.
“klocki” can be downloaded for free till Thursday as mentioned earlier, so even if you believe you’re not one for puzzlers, hey, it’s free! So it’s worth checking out either way.
(Download: “klocki” for iPhone and iPad from the App Store)
You may also like to check out:
- Fix Kodi 17 / 17.3 Error Check The Log For More Information, Here’s How
- Live Stream Apple WWDC 2017 Keynote On Windows, Android, iOS, Mac And More, Here’s How
- Download SoundCloud++ IPA On iOS 10 [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download: Phantom Lite For Snapchat 10.9.1.0 IPA Released, Bypasses DRM
- Snapchat++ Could Not Connect Error, Alternate Fix, And Reason Why You Are Getting The Error
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.