The wait is over! You can finally download Adobe Photoshop iPad app from the App Store right now on a compatible device.
It’s important to note that Photoshop for iPad is available for devices running iPadOS only and not iOS-running iPhones. For iPhone, Adobe recommends using the old Adobe Photoshop Express version of the app.
If you are a Adobe CC subscriber, the good news is that Photoshop for iPad is included as part of that subscription. For non-subscribers though, Adobe is making Photoshop for iPad available as a free 30-day trial after which you will need to subscribe to a qualified Creative Cloud (CC) membership, either via in-app purchase, or directly via Adobe.
The main features of Photoshop for iPad includes:
Create with full PSDs:
Create on your iPad with the Photoshop features you know and love, from retouching and compositing to spot healing and blend modes. Layers? They’re all here. Resolution? No difference. Your PSDs are exactly the same, whether you’re working on your desktop or a mountain top.
Familiar tools, fingertip control:
Work with your Layer stack and Toolbar tools just like you do on your desktop. Swipe, pinch, tap, scribble, slide — you’ll feel closer to your work than ever before. And with the context-aware UI, only the core tools and panes are displayed, so you can focus on your canvas, not the clutter.
It’s simple to keep your PSDs in sync across devices because now you don’t have to. Your documents are automatically saved to Adobe’s cloud as you work and available on any device running Photoshop.
Make precision selections with the Quick Selection tool, Lasso tool, and advanced selection options such as feathering. Use the paint brush to mask in and out certain parts of your image to create sophisticated composites.
Edit and enhance images and remove unwanted elements with features such as spot healing and clone stamp.
Photoshop for iPad is compatible with following versions of iPadOS and iPad models:
Supported operating system
• iPadOS 13.1 and later
Supported iPad models:
• iPad Pro (Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi and Cellular)
• iPad Pro (12.9-inch) and 2nd generation
• iPad Pro (10.5-inch)
• iPad Pro (9.7-inch)
• iPad 5th Generation
• iPad mini 4
• iPad Air 2
Supported Apple Pencil
• Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
• Apple Pencil (1st generation)
As mentioned in an earlier report, the first version of Photoshop for iPad is missing some key features but Adobe promises to bring them in near-future versions via app updates:
This first version focuses on core compositing and retouching tools designed to work best on the iPad with Apple Pencil and touch. And we’re just getting started. For future versions, we’re looking at enhancing our tools used for brushes, masks, refining edges, and selecting smart subjects. Plus, we want to make it easier to access your brushes and fonts in Creative Cloud.
Photoshop for iPad app can be downloaded from the link given below.
Download: Adobe Photoshop for iPad from the App Store
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.2 Via Checkra1n Shown Off By Qwertyoruiopz
- iOS 13.2 Jailbreak Checkra1n Release Date Apparently Gets Teased
- iOS 13.2 / Catalina Apple Notes App Sync Not Working Via iCloud, Here Are The Details
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]