Apple has officially released macOS Catalina beta 6, watchOS 6 beta 7, and tvOS 13 beta 7 for all individuals with an active Apple developer account. This slew of release comes as Apple looks to ramp up the delivery of pre-release builds as it hurtles toward an official public global release.
Let’s jump in and take a look at each platform and see exactly what we can expect with each release.
macOS Catalina Beta 6: macOS Catalina is full of goodness for Mac owners. Apple has really tried to deliver on this one, and it shows. The build offers access to brand new Apple Music, Podcasts, and TV apps which are new and native experiences. Well, native in the sense that they are likely Catalyst ports for iPad. The build also offers new Voice Control functionality, exposure of the brand new Screen Time application, and a unified “Find My” experience. It’s also now possible to use an iPad as a second screen with Mac thanks to the new Sidecar technology.
watchOS 6 Beta 7: watchOS 6 started off very poorly in June of this year thanks, in part, to the fact that the initial beta was a huge battery drain. Thankfully, Apple has progressed. This is definitely not a wholesale revamp of the underlying firmware which powers Apple Watch but rather an update which introduces a few notable improvements, such as a brand new charging animation, new watch faces, and even a slew of improvements to the health features found on Apple Watch. Definitely a worthwhile update.
tvOS 13 Beta 7: Apple TV owners are going to love tvOS 13. It comes with a number of notable upgrades and improvements but also contains one highly requested feature: multiple user accounts. Yes, that’s right, it means that multiple users can sign into different profiles on Apple TV had a personalized recommendation experience and the unique Home screen just for that person. tvOS 13 also comes with lyrics for Apple Music, game controller support, a slew of new screensavers, and a redesigned Home screen.
The new betas of all of the above is available to download right now from developer.apple.com or from within the software update mechanism on the device itself. Updated public beta bits of macOS Catalina and tvOS 13 will be available within the next 24-48-hours.
You may also like to check out:
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Unc0ver 3.5.0 IPA For iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, iPad Pro Released
- Download iOS 13 Beta 7 IPSW Links And OTA Profile Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- iOS 13 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]