You can now download iOS 10.3.3 final version IPSW links for compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch hardware. As always, we have all of the details that you need to know, as well as the direct links to get your hands on the relevant file for your individual device.
It’s now possible to grab what Apple deems to be the full and final version of iOS 10.3.3, which includes compatibility with a number of Apple’s devices, as well as bringing the introduction of a number of internal improvements to hopefully streamline the experience on that hardware. The final release also instantly brings to an end the beta period which has put pre-release seeds of iOS 10.3.3 into the hands of Apple Developer Program users and members of the public registered on the Apple Beta Software Program.
The pre-release cycle came as something of a surprise to the development community who didn’t expect anything after iOS 10.3.2 prior to this year’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC 2017). However, iOS 10.3.3 was launched, and that set in motion a beta period allowing testers to interact with the changes made by Apple.
As you might expect, those changes weren’t exactly huge, with Apple introducing no real outward-facing improvements with iOS 10.3.3. A similar set of release notes were issued with the iOS 10.3.3 betas as with iOS 10.3.2, suggesting that Apple’s engineers were focusing efforts on similar areas.
Owners of iPad Pro are probably the biggest winners with the release of iOS 10.3.3. Those device owners can expect to benefit from a number of stunning new coastal wallpapers which instantly breathes new life into the stunning display of the iPad Pro. Of course, those lack of features and focus on internal aspects means that Apple hasn’t felt the need to go through a long beta testing period where iOS 10.3.3 is concerned. It also means that with iOS 10.3.3 now out in the hands of the public, developers and testers can now go back to testing iOS 11 beta seeds.
Those interested in iOS 10.3.3 can instantly head into Settings > General > Software Update and grab the iOS 10.3.3 update as an over-the-air download right now.
Those who prefer a fresh installation using iTunes can grab the IPSW file for their relevant device from the links below.
iOS 10.3.3 Download IPSW Direct Links:
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad 2017 (Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2017 (Cellular)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (WiFi)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad mini 4 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 4 (Cellular)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,1)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,2)
- iPhone 7 (iPhone9,3)
- iPhone 7 Plus (iPhone9,4)
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (6th-generation)
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 10.3.3 Release Notes And Changelog: All Changes In One Place
- How To Downgrade iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 On iPhone Or iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 / 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 3 OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the Web.