Apple has officially released for download iOS 11.2 beta 6 IPSW links and OTA update to lucky individuals registered with the Apple Developer Program. The release means that invested developers and those involved in the testing of iOS can now sink their teeth into the latest beta release to test out any new features, added functionality, and improvements which have been added since the release of iOS 11.2 beta 5 few days ago.
Naysayers on the outside, looking in, would hope that Apple would be about to take its foot off the pedal and slow down where iOS progression is concerned.
However, given that we are now sitting with iOS 11.2 in its sixth beta, and with iOS 11.2 actually being Apple’s sixth update to iOS 11 since it was launched back in September this year, it’s quite evident that Apple is not going to take a break. And perhaps more importantly, iOS 11.2 is actually one of Apple’s better and most comprehensive updates that we’ve seen on iOS 11 to date.
In terms of features and improvements, iOS 11.2 is definitely going to impress those who get their hands on it, both from a testing perspective and when it actually goes live to the public. In addition to implementing multiple bug fixes and security patches to make iOS 11 safer and more usable, Apple has also brought in a number of wonderful new features which will take iOS 11 to the next level.
As an example, the Apple Pay Cash feature which was initially discussed during this year’s WWDC is now making an appearance. That will allow users to send and receive money instantly via iMessage using the Apple Pay protocol. Apple has also unlocked the potential of 7.5W faster wireless charging meaning that anyone with a compatible Qi charger capable of delivering fast charge will be able to get the device up and running a lot quicker.
To try and make things a little clearer, Apple has also taken the unusual step of admitting that its UX in Control Center isn’t as clear as it could be by introducing user-facing alerts which explain the behavior of the WiFi and Bluetooth toggles, among some other changes here and there.
As always, those of you with the necessary testing privileges and with a configuration profile already installed, can grab the latest iOS 11.2 beta right now from the Settings > General > Software Update section of your iOS device. If this is the first time you are installing an iOS beta, head over to developer.apple.com to get started.
Update x1: Apple has also made available to download macOS 10.13.2 beta 6 alongside iOS 11.2 beta 6 for developers.
You may also like to check out:
- CyrusVIP Installer Download On iOS 11 Promises No Revokes For Apps And Tweaks On Non-Jailbroken Devices
- Fix iOS 11 Autocorrect “It” To “I.T” Bug Using This Workaround, Here’s How
- Pokemon Go 1.53.2 IPA And 0.83.3 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- Download: Pokemon Go 1.53.2 For iOS, 0.83.3 APK For Android Rolling Out
- The Loop Kodi Addon: Install It For Sports IPTV Channels, Here’s How
- vShare iOS 11 Download For IPA Files [No Jailbreak Required]
- Download iOS 11.1.2 IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 / 11.1.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]