Apple today releases iOS 14.3 and iPadOS 14.3 Release Candidate to both developers and those on the public beta program, giving everyone their last chance to test the updates before they are released to the public.
The new updates can be downloaded over the air by developers and public beta testers alike, so long as the required beta profiles are installed.
They can also be downloaded from the web via the Apple Developer Center, too.
While we don’t know what’s new in the Release Candidate, if anything, the iOS 14.3 update is one that people are already looking forward to. The addition of Apple ProRAW to the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max is a big one, allowing users to edit images as if they were RAW files while still retaining the same use of Apple’s computational photography.
Both of these new updates are required to enable support for the newly announced AirPods Max headphones, too. Those headphones are set to go on sale next week on December 15, meaning users will need to have the iOS 14.3 and iPadOS 14.3 updates installed by then.
With that in mind it’s likely we will see the public release of the new software as soon as the end of this week.
That’s assuming no showstopping bugs are found between now and then, of course.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.2
- Download iOS 14.2.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone 12, mini, Pro, Pro Max
- Apple Releases iOS 14.3 Beta 3 And iPadOS 14.3 Beta 3 To Developers
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak