You can now download iOS 14 public beta 2 and iPadOS 14 public beta 2 as OTA profile. Here are the details on the release.
After releasing first developer beta couple of weeks ago to developers and developer beta 2 just a few days ago, Apple today has released first public beta of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 to public.
Even though general consensus regarding iOS 14 beta as far as stability goes has been very positive, it’s important to know that this is still very early beta build of iOS and is still not meant to be on your primary device.
If you have a spare iPhone and iPad lying around, feel free to give it a try.
You can download iOS 14 public beta 2 and iPadOS 14 public beta 2 as an OTA update by first signing up on beta.apple.com and then installing a profile, after which you should see the update show up in Settings > General > Software Update section of the device.
Here’s video of everything new in iOS 14 developer and public beta 2 release compared to first developer seed:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Will you be giving iOS 14 public beta a shot on your device? Sound off in the comments below.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile & iPadOS 14 Beta 2 Released
- Get iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.6 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File, Beta 3 Of iPadOS 13.6 Out Now
- iOS 13.5.1 Downgrade No Longer Possible After Apple Stops Signing iOS 13.5 Jailbreak Firmware
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak