Download for Pokemon GO 1.37.1 for iOS and 0.67.1 for Android APK are now available via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store respectively.
Pokemon GO fans should be getting excited right about now, with the game’s creators Niantic announcing that there are two newly updated versions of the game now ready and rolling out.
When it comes to updates, Niantic does not always go into detail as to what it has changed in each new release of Pokemon GO, and while this release does not dive too deeply into what can be expected as part of the update, there is at least a collection of bullet points that will be of interest to fans of the game. The first of those will be one that they will definitely want to pay attention to.
-Gym features significantly updated to add the all-new motivation system.
-Added new Gym Badge feature.
-Added in-app and push notification system for Gyms.
-Added Raid Battles, a new cooperative gameplay experience.
-Added four new items available only by completing Raid Battles.
-Added Raids tab to Nearby screen.
-Added search functionality to Pokémon collection screen.
-Added visual indicator to unvisited PokéStops.
While the big revamp of the way gyms work and new Raid Battle feature in Pokemon GO will certainly grab all of the headlines, there are other changes in there that deserve a little bit of attention. For example, once they install this new update gamers will be able to search through their Pokémon collections in order to find different monsters more quickly, something that will be gratefully received by those with large collections.
The updated downloads are rolling out now and will likely be available to everyone by the time you read this. We suggest you download the updates as soon as possible, there is plenty in here to make it worth your while.
Android users can grab the APK file directly for version 0.67.1 from here.
You may also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.37.1 And 0.67.1 Hack Available To Download Now
- iOS 11 Beta 2 Download Expected Release Date
- iOS 11 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- How To Downgrade iOS 11 Beta To iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.3 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11 Beta 1 & Install On iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 / 10.3.1 / 10.3 / 10.2.1 For iPhone And iPad [Latest Status Update]
- Download iOS 11 Beta OTA Configuration Profile Without UDID / Developer Account [How-To Tutorial]