The Cupertino-based company has finally released final version of tvOS 13.2 for all owners of compatible Apple TV hardware. Here’s what you need to know.
Recent issues with quality aside, Apple really does do a great job of putting consumers first and ensuring that device owners constantly have a slew of changes and improvements to sink their teeth into regardless of the hardware or the products that they have from the iPhone-maker.
With tvOS 13.2, Apple is really taking a break from pushing boundaries. The initial tvOS 13 release was fairly monumental in scale and that has meant that Appl’s engineers have been focusing on improvements ever since. tvOS 13.2 is representative of that mentality and includes smaller bug fixes and stability improvements.
Apple initially introduced new multi-user support, new screensavers, and controller support with tvOS 13, and is using tvOS 13.2 to streamline and improve that experience.
tvOS 13.2 is live right now for both Apple TV HD (4th-generation model) and Apple TV 4K (5th-generation model) devices. To update, simply head over to “Software Update” mechanism in the Settings section of the device itself to grab the update.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Final Released For iPhone And iPad
- iOS 13.2 Final Release Notes, Changes, New Features: Everything You Need To Know
- Downgrade iOS 13.2 / iPadOS 13.2 To iOS 13.1.3, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]