Unfortunately for CoolStar and other developers involved, Electra RC1 iOS 11 jailbreak with Cydia bundled has been leaked into the wild following a developer-only release. We won’t recommend downloading it for obvious reason as it might contain malware and other stuff which you don’t want anywhere near your device.
All is not lost though as there’s good news for those looking to get their iOS 11.1.2 devices jailbroken with Cydia Installer support.
How do we know this? Well, turns out that CoolStar has been keeping a running checklist of the actions needed before RC1 would be made available to the public, with that checklist available for all to see via GitHub. The lengthy list is almost complete, with two checkboxes remaining; “Make sure the entire thing can be reverted by SemiRestore11,” and “Release!”
Based on that we can summize that it is only a matter of time until we get that public facing release candidate, in the form of RC 1.3 release.
Although it may still be in the hands of tweak developers if CoolStar still wants to make sure they have all their ducks in a row before releasing his jailbreak but since the RC1 version has been leaked out by a tweak developer, it looks like the next release will most likely be for public.
Regardless, this ever more complete checklist does at least give us hope that the Electra iOS 11 jailbreak with Cydia bundled in is not too far away from public now.
(Via: GitHub, CoolStar [Twitter])
ou may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak: Are You Giving Up On 11.1.2 To Gain New Additions In Latest Firmware?
- Install Kodi Git Browser Addon From TVADDONS, Here’s How
- How To Clear Kodi Cache In 2018 On 17.6 Krypton
- iOS 12 Beta Download, Rumors, Features, Release Date [Everything We Know So Far]
- Download iOS 11.2.5 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11.2.5 To iOS 11.2.2 For Potential Future Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone X, 8, 7, iPad Using LiberiOS [Updated]