The fastest way to charge an iPhone is to use a USB-C to Lightning cable and plug it into a high-powered USB-C Power Delivery wall charger. Neither of those things comes in the box, but we can help you get the cable sorted for a great price, at least.
The Anker USB-C to Lightning cables come in black and red color options and both are 3-feet long. They’re all MFi-certified, which means they have the Apple seal of approval, and they’re pretty awesome. Normally, they’d sell for around $22, but right now you can pick them up for just $18 if you enter the special discount code when checking out.
- Buy: Anker USB-C to Lightning Cable 3ft (Black) from Amazon: $18 with code ANKER652 | Original price: $22
- Buy: Anker USB-C to Lightning Cable 3ft (Red) from Amazon: $18 with code ANKER652 | Original price: $22
Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
If you have a USB-C Power Delivery charger to go with this cable, you’ll be able to charge a modern iPhone up to 50% battery in around 30 minutes, which is a huge improvement on that 5W charger that comes in the box. We hope that Apple rectifies that policy when the new iPhones launch later this year, but for now your best bet is to get hold of one of these cables and any of the many 18W USB-C Power Delivery chargers that are available on Amazon.
As for the cable itself, it’s durable thanks to being wrapped in nylon and is rated for around 30,000 bends before it will even consider breaking. That’s more than Apple can say about its official cables, that’s for sure!
Get your order placed before it’s too late!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad