With Apple’s iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro now available for pre-order and set to go on sale this coming Friday, some people have been lucky enough to spend some time unboxing them already. As you might expect, that’s also led to some videos appearing on the internet.
Two videos in particular show an iPhone 12 Pro in Graphite and an iPhone 12 in Blue and, honestly, they look pretty great. The return to the flat edges is something we’ve been waiting for and it doesn’t look like we’re going to be disappointed.
Alongside those videos we’re also seeing iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro accessories be unboxed, too. The MagSafe Charger and associated cases are already available in some Apple Stores with online orders arriving at homes around the globe. They’ve also started to appear in videos on social media and YouTube, too.
In terms of the MagSafe Charger, we’re seeing plenty of people confirm that it will indeed charge anything that is compatible with the Qi standard. That obviously includes iPhones but anything else is good to go as well – including Android devices.
With the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro going on sale in a few days we’re likely to see more and more people getting their hands on them. As for the iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12 Pro Max, we’re going to have to wait a little while. They’ll go up for pre-order on November 6 and go on sale the following week – November 13.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak