Apple has released a GarageBand update for iPhone and iPad to take advantage of new features in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
The update is available now and includes Dark Mode, the ability to load files from external drives, new sound packs, and more.
• Support for Dark Mode and new Share sheet in iOS 13
• Access files from external hard drives, SD card readers, and USB drives
• Improves audio fidelity of Apple Loops when making tempo and key changes
• New downloadable “Skyline Heat” sound pack with a collection of over 350 new Hip Hop loops and 6 drum kits
• Search for Apple Loops by Sound Library pack name
• Provides performance and stability improvements
GarageBand version 2.3.8 for iOS and iPadOS is available now from the App Store.