Amazon’s Prime Day extravaganza is giving you the ability to make some huge savings on Garmin hardware. If you have been looking for a brand new smartwatch or standalone GPS units, then this is your chance to make that purchase without having to pay full price.
When people are looking to introduce a brand new smartwatch into their lives, they tend to either think about the Apple Watch at the premium end of the market or look for something that’s very cheap that does the basics, like tracking steps and basic fitness tracking. What some people don’t tend to realize is that Garmin produces an exceptional range of smartwatches that just became even more appealing with price discounts as high as 50% being offered.
There is a range of smartwatches with features and capabilities that should suit all needs and requirements. All of which are built around Garmin’s tracking and GPS-based pedigrees. If the watch has the Garmin name branded on it, then you know you are going to get a good experience. You just need to look at the reviews on these smartwatches to know you are buying into a great product line.
If you aren’t looking for a smartwatch but are a keen trekker or explorer, then how about one of Garmin’s handheld GPS navigation units? You can get the eTrex 22x navigator with a rugged exterior for just $139.99. Or, if you prefer something a bit more powerful, you can invest $199.99 in the GPSMAP 64x unit that comes complete with an altimeter and compass. The latter usually costs around the $349.99 mark so you can start to get an idea of just how much money can be saved with this ongoing Prime Day deal.
If you want to ensure that you are saving big when bringing some Garmin-branded technology into your life, then you really need to be checking out the products on offer, right now! You will immediately see that there is a wide variety of Gramin products to choose from, all of which allow you to make fairly exceptional savings. Don’t delay, get your Garmin savings today.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak