Get a Lightning flash drive from UGREEN at unbelievably low prices for a limited period of time. This is one pre-Black Friday deal which you just can’t miss.
If there is one thing that will always be leveled at the iPhone as missing a huge feature, it’s the ability to expand its storage. The lack of a microSD card slot is something that many have often cited as the reason they cannot switch to iPhone, and while there is the option to by one with a huge amount of on-board storage, that’s a costly exercise. And what if you already maxed out an iPhone but need more storage?
Something like the UGREEN Lighting Flash drive might be the solution. With a Lightning connector on one side and a standard USB-A connector on the other, this little flash drive comes in storage capacities ranging from 32GB to 128GB, giving owners the chance to expand their iPhone’s storage beyond its standard configuration.
Once the accompanying UGREEN app has been downloaded, users can move photos and videos to the flash drive for offloading to a computer or just for simple backup. If you need to get data off of an iPhone – or iPad, for that matter – this is a great way of doing it. The process works in reverse, too, so if you want to get something onto an iPhone or iPad, this flash drive will do that just fine, too.
If all this sounds like something you could make use of, you can pick the whole range up with a massive 30% off right now by entering a special code at checkout.
- Buy: UGREEN 2-in-1 Lightning Flash Drive 32GB USB External Storage from Amazon: $25.19 with code 8XPHW4WB | Original price $35.99
- Buy: UGREEN 2-in-1 Lightning Flash Drive 64 USB External Storage from Amazon: $34.99 with code 8XPHW4WB | Original price $49.99
- Buy: UGREEN 2-in-1 Lightning Flash Drive 128 USB External Storage from Amazon: $48.99 with code 8XPHW4WB | Original price $69.99
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 On iPhone XS Max Achieved By KeenLab
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch Glass Screen Protector: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download 2018 iPad Pro Wallpapers For Any iPad, iPhone