Watchsmith is the latest app from prolific developer David Smith, and it’s one that all Apple Watch users should probably install right now. Probably before you read the rest of this article.
That’s because what Watchsmith offers is something Apple should have gotten around to long before now – it gives you complete control over your watch and its complications.
First, it provides a wide array of complications. Each of these is completely customizable, with controls for things like font, color, hand type and location. The initial set is just over 50 unique complications, with dozens more planned down the road. My goal is to provide a complication for just about every use and let you make it look just how you want. In the absence of 3rd-party watch faces, this is the closest I can get to making my own watch faces.
Oh, and those complications aren’t static – they’re live, too. You can schedule when you want specific complications to appear, so maybe different ones while you’re at work and others while you’re at home.
Second, rather than simply providing a static display of the complication you configure, Watchsmith lets you dynamically schedule the complications to appear on your watch face. This is done using time based triggers (with plans for additional trigger types down the road).
The switch to complications offered by Watchsmith can fundamentally change how you use your Apple Watch and gives it the power to act as the mini-computer that it really is.
You’re really going to love what Watchsmith offers and the best part? It’s free with a premium offering available if you want to take advantage of additional styles, configuration options, and data sources.
Go and download Watchsmith now. You won’t regret it.
Introducing Watchsmith, a collection of highly customizable, schedulable complications and a watch app multi-tool that does just about everything. I built it to push the definition of what a “watch app” can be.
App Store: https://t.co/KqiQrWmj2q pic.twitter.com/k0ihGSOuOJ
— David Smith (@_DavidSmith) April 8, 2020
(Download: Watchsmith for Apple Watch from the App Store)
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak