Google finally took the wraps off of the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL earlier this week, and both devices are roundly receiving great reviews. Chief among the reasons people seem so impressed with the new phones is their price, with the Pixel 3a costing just $399 and the Pixel 3a XL just $469.
But you can get a Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, without the compromises of their cheaper counterparts, for not much more.
What makes the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL so promising is their great cameras because they’re largely identical to those in the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL. But beyond the cameras, there are definitely some corners being cut to keep the price down. Slower CPUs, no wireless charging, no water resistance and polycarbonate construction are some examples.
You’d expect that, and if those corners aren’t an issue for you, then great. But if they are, there is at least a way of getting a full flagship Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL without having to settle for the watered down versions.
Right now you can pick up a renewed Pixel 3 for just $469, and a renewed Pixel 3 XL for just $509 which is a great option for those who don’t want to compromise with the ‘a’ variants.
When Amazon says that a device is renewed, it means that it has been “professionally inspected and tested by an Amazon qualified supplier” and that you’ll get a 90-day warranty, too. All that means you can pick up a bit of a bargain, and those don’t come along all that often.
Buy: Pixel 3, 64GB, from Amazon: $469
Buy: Pixel 3 XL, 64GB, from Amazon: $509
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12.3 Beta 6 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your Device Now
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta Info, Features, Release And More: Here’s Everything You Need To Know