Here’s how to download iOS 14 beta 6 and iPadOS 14 beta 6 configuration profiles without having an active Apple developer account or having your device’s UDID registered on an account.
Things seem to be progressing very nicely as far as iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are concerned. Apple originally released the initial betas back in June of this year following on from the opening keynote of its revamped WWDC event.
In that time that has followed, the Cupertino-based company has seeded multiple releases in pursuit of perfection ahead of a public release later this fall. If you want to be part of that release pattern but don’t have access to an active developer account, then following the steps below should sort you right out.
Step 1: Head into the Safari app on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure that the device that you are using is compatible with iOS/iPadOS 14. Navigate to this link here.
Step 2: When the page has loaded successfully on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Download button to invoke the beginning of the process. This will start downloading the necessary profile to your chosen device.
Step 3: On your iPhone or iPad, head to Settings > Profile Downloaded section and install the profile.
Step 4: Now that the profile is installed, on your device head to Settings > General > Software Update and wait for the device to contact Apple’s servers. Keep in mind that you will need an active internet connection for this part to work. Once it connects, you should see the “iOS 14 Developer beta 6” show up as an available download.
Step 5: Tap the Download and Install button to start the process of getting the iOS 14/iPadOS 14 developer beta 6 installed to your iPhone or iPad.
Once you have selected Download and Install, you will then need to wait for a period of time as the device connects to Apple’s servers and downloads the necessary files. This will automatically be installed on the iPhone or iPad and you will be left with hardware that is running the latest iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 pre-release seed.
As is always the case, keep in mind that this release is still part of Apple’s roadmap plans for iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 so you are likely to run into issues at some point. Take that into consideration before you go through with the installation.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 5 Now Available
- iOS 14 Beta 5 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak