Here’s how to get iOS 14 beta 7 and iPadOS 14 beta 7 profile file download without having an active Apple developer account or having your device’s UDID registered on an account.
We’re beginning to come to the end of the iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 beta cycle which means it’s probably safer than ever to give those updates a try if you’re that way inclined.
But you might still need to get hold of the updates themselves, especially if you want to get in on the developer betas rather than waiting for the public betas to be released.
Thankfully, where there’s a will, there’s a way. Here’s what you need to do to get in on the beta fun.
Step 1: Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad. Make sure that the device that you are using is compatible with iOS/iPadOS 14. Head on over here to get the party started.
Step 2: Tap the Download button to begin the process. This will start downloading the necessary profile to your device.
Step 3: On your iPhone or iPad, head to Settings > Profile Downloaded section and install the profile.
Step 4: With the profile now installed, head to Settings > General > Software Update and wait for the device to contact Apple’s servers. Keep in mind that you will need an active internet connection for this part to work. Once it connects, you should see the “iOS 14 Developer beta 7” appear as an available download.
Step 5: Tap the Download and Install button to start the process of getting the iOS 14 / iPadOS 14 developer beta 7 installed to your iPhone or iPad.
All you need to do now is just hope that Apple’s servers are being kind and everything runs as it should. Failing that, we expect it to only be a few weeks at this point before iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 are ready to go for everyone, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 7 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 7 Released
- Get iOS 14 Beta 7 Profile File Download Without Apple Account, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.7 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile Update Released With Automatic COVID-19 Notifications
- Jailbreak iOS 13.7 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Downgrade iOS 13.7 To iOS 13.6.1, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak