The rumors were true, and with Google I/O now underway, we have all of the details about the Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL. The phones are indeed lower-end Pixel devices, but the prices are suitably low, too.
To look at, the new phones look very much like they belong in the Pixel 3 lineup, although the internals are definitely of a lower specification in order to meet that lower price.
Just as was expected, the new phones come in two sizes with the Pixel 3a sporting a 5.6-inch display and the Pixel 3a XL weighing in at 6 inches. It’s worth noting that the Pixel 3a XL doesn’t have the notch at the top of the screen.
Both phones have similar resolutions and OLED panels to the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, and the cameras are equally similar to last year’s phones. There is only the one sensor around the back, but they’re almost identical to the ones that were found in the Pixel 3. That would suggest that we can expect very similar overall image quality and, of course, Pixels’ real power is in the software anyway.
Inside, we have a Snapdragon 670 CPU alongside 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 615 GPU. Corners have definitely been cut here to allow the price to fall, and the lack of wireless charging is part of that. There is at least 18W USB-C charging available and there’s a headphone jack, too.
Price-wise, the Pixel 3a will sell for $399 with the Pixel 3a XL costing $479. Orders are up now, and the phones can also be picked up from Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint stores.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12.3 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your Compatible iPhone or iPad
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad
- Samsung To Now Cancel All Galaxy Fold Pre-Orders Unless Customers Say Otherwise