This week on 9to5Mac Happy Hour: Apple’s iPhone SE appears to be making a comeback as a better iPhone 8, Beats has announced all-new Solo Pro on-ear headphones with impressive features, and Apple TV+ is days away from debuting.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Infinity Cable: Get the new Infinity Cable with interchangeable magnetic tips for USB-C, micro-USB and Lightning- the first with 100W Power Delivery. Available up to 55% off with early bird pricing now.
Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs: Go to LinkedIn.com/HAPPYHOUR and get $50 OFF toward your first job post!
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Kuo on iPhone SE 2 details: iPhone 8 design, $399 starting price, 64/128 GB storage, red color option, no 3D Touch
- Hands-on with new iOS 13.2 beta 2 changes and features [Video]
- Aura: Simple Mood Tracker for Apple Watch
- Beats Solo Pro debut with Pure ANC, Transparency, fold-to-power and Apple H1 chip; pre-order for $299
- Apple TV app now available for Roku devices ahead of Apple TV+ launch
- Apple kickstarts its in-house studio with order for ‘Band of Brothers’ follow-up, ‘Masters of the Air’
- Apple renews ‘For All Mankind’ and other TV+ shows for second seasons
- Apple previews For All Mankind at New York Comic Con, pitched as ‘Mad Men for NASA’
- Apple picks up ‘A Christmas Carol’ musical with Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!