This week Benjamin and Zac discuss the Apple Pay Cash beta launching, Face ID and a new design coming to next year’s iPad Pros, and the first few days with iPhone X.
9to5Mac’s Happy Hour podcast is available for download on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts app, Stitcher, Google Play Music, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Happy Hour are available every week. As mentioned, you can download this podcast via iTunes or plug in our RSS feed link into your favorite podcasting app.
Note: Subscribing to the podcast feed will guarantee the latest episode is downloaded as soon as possible.
- Benjamin Mayo
- Zac Hall
Here’s what we discussed in this episode:
- Apple Pay Cash now available in beta on iOS 11.2 and watchOS 4.2 [Video]
- Report: Redesigned iPad Pros will gain Face ID, debut next year with updated Apple Pencil
- First iPhone X pre-orders arrive as sales begin at Apple Stores around the globe [Gallery]
- Reports that Apple Stores may have more iPhone X stock than expected for walk-in customers
- Apple shares gallery of images celebrating iPhone X launch around the world
- iPhone X launch day Apple Store queues drastically different from iPhone 8
- Apple releases iPhone X guided tour video to help users with changes and new features
- PSA: iOS 11.2 beta not yet available for iPhone X, ships with 11.0.1 [U]
- How to view your current battery percentage on iPhone X [Video]
- Some users experiencing iPhone X activation failures (updated)
- Apple says color and hue shifting, OLED burn-in expected on iPhone X
- How to navigate the Home button-less iPhone X using gestures [Video]
iMazing: Manage your iPhone, your way. Visit imazing.com/happyhour for a 30% discount on all iMazing licenses.
Caseology: Win an iPhone X & case bundle from 9to5Mac & Caseology! [Giveaway]
Feedback? Drop us a line at email@example.com. Remember: Subscribe on iTunes to catch all of the episodes as they go live and thanks for listening!